Sunday, June 9, 2013

Mirror | Welcome Home |

Mirror

To look in the mirror daily to only think of all the things I am grateful for and blessed.
Attending my first homecoming for a family friend has me really thinking about all those days I looked in the mirror and have been grateful for the life I have been blessed. We welcome home our dear friend Jeremy today and so thankful for the amazing admiration the men and women who step up and deploy for their country.

To think the day will soon come my own husband will be asked to step up and I will have to wait and welcome him home with loving arms I am not sure I can imagine until it happens. But I am thankful we were able to welcome Jeremy home, Uncle Jeremy as our kids call him and so happy to have been able to capture one photo. As much as I photograph homecomings for other families, today was just a different emotion of being happy a friend came home safe.

My photo today is the mirror image of what I see daily and honor so much! 

Welcome Home Marines!


Wish I took a photo of my husband and his long time friend. But a long flights with many lay overs and needing rest. We sure enough understood he need to get some much need R&R. :)

Ian, Captain Jeremy Thomas and Liam






XOXO
Jessica Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment