Saturday, June 8, 2013

Small Details

Small Details

Sorry I am a day behind on this challenge, I admit I totally suck at it lol. But overall I am making sure I get these photos and blogs going as my time is permitted with my kid’s lol.

Life is full of small details and details that for many will open their eyes to a world of fun. My world is watching my kids grow and just the little things they do brings so much joy in my heart and a learning experiences I just can’t put in words.
I watch the details they bring to life, their laughter, their whines, their tears and simply taking the time to help bathe them for bedtime. There will be a time I won’t be allowed to giggle with them, wash their hair, and play cars with them in the bubbles. Kids grow fast and those very small details of playing with bubbles are part of an experience I try to lock in my memory bank of details.

Then I have my oldest daughter (who wanted to be faceless lol) who is going to be a teenager come next month. I can’t do those sweet things with her like I am currently am able to do with Ian and Liam. But we have our moments where we share something so small to others, that the details form a special place in my heart. Like going to Starbucks and just chatting about the day! Small details, those are the moments as a parent I want to lock forever! 

Ian wanted to pose his new dance move for me! Rare when he ask for a picture and I didn't not frown away to take this shot. Melts my heart! 

My sweet Liam, full of life and full of character

 My soon to be teenager Taylor! She is an amazing daughter; we have our good and bad days. But she will always show her tender heart when family bond is needed.
 




XOXO
Jessica Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment