Monday, June 10, 2013

Changes | New Routine | Fallbrook Photographer

Changes

As everyone knows I am expecting my fourth little bundle! With that, my time and availability will be limited. As much as I would love to be available Monday through Sunday, I have found I need to adjust myself, my time and attention to a newbie and get a routine down. With that my other three children who will be adjusting another move (a little bigger home) and making sure they are not banging their heads on a wall because their friends are not around the corner. Lol

Also, if you know or don’t know with many big changes adds stress to my oldest son Ian who deals with Asperger’s and I will have to really focus on making sure the transition is bearable for him. Giving him the room to express his dislikes, frustrations, happy days and learning a new routine in a new home. Plus in August we are heading to Rady’s for more testing and finally getting him much needed therapy and for us as well as a family. God is amazing!

At this point my availability will be Friday through Sunday only! My week days will soon open up once little one has a daily routine that allows me to work around.
Also BIG news is I will be withdrawing myself from photographing certain stylized sessions. I love photographing overall, but I can only handle so much and I truly want to focus on what applies to who Jessica Ann Photography.

The sessions I will NO longer shoot are Homecomings and Newborns! But with that said, I know some pretty amazing women who do shoot these styles and I will be the first to shoot a prefer photographer list to all client inquires who email about those styles.

Again I can’t thank all my amazing clients who have stuck by me through so much and Jessica Ann Photography trying to keep up with already grounded photographers.

XOXO
Jessica Ann Goldsborough



No comments:

Post a Comment