Friday, June 14, 2013

August Bookings | Fallbrook Photographer | Portraits

August Bookings

As the months start to creep up, so do my days of availability. For the month of August I am slowly bookings dates. As inquires come in and deposits are made, time and space is limited.
Below list available dates and time slots! If you are inquiring for portraits for children between 1-3 years old, I allow those days to be floating dates due to kids napping schedules or for parents who need that flexibility when children are in between with their naps. Lord knows my own don’t always stay on the same napping schedule lol.



August Dates

August 3rd: Morning Booked
3pm-6pm (open for 1-2 sessions Oceanside/Camp Pendleton area)
August 4th: 9am-11am | 3pm-5pm
(Fallbrook, Oceanside, Camp Pendleton area)
August 11th: Open slots
(Fallbrook, Oceanside, Camp Pendleton area)

I have other dates that I am always willing to work with, please just contact me and we can find a date/time that suits you. As for weddings I am just as happy to work with brides on their big day. Please inquire about dates and packages offered!





No comments:

Post a Comment