Saturday, May 18, 2013

Portraits of Love Two


Once again I was so happy to be able to capture such sweet memories for Mother’s day portraits. This happens to be my last session before I took my maternity leave and it was so special to me. I ended it with a sweet bang! I am honor to know Amanda for many years now, her big sister is a sweet and very loving friend of mine and I am happy they are both my friends. I don’t know if anyone else does this, but when I see friends become mothers it’s like that motherly moment you want to cry happy tears. I am so happy to be a part of Amanda’s, her FiancĂ© Ruben and their sweet handsome son Nolan’s life.

I hope you enjoy seeing such love in their portraits and see how much fun I had taking them. 

















So relax. Have fun. Be real. Be alive. Be in love, and loving each other that is all I can ask of you.
xoxo
Jessica Ann Photography

2 comments:

  1. awww I love you Jess and miss you so much!! These pictures are beautiful! Youre so talented!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun.. Means a lot, I just love it so much. I wish you were here so I can capture your beauty and amazing motherly love w/the kids.

      Delete