Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Frogs, Snails and Puppy dog tails | Baby Shower | Zachary Davis| Fallbrook Photographer


Hello baby shower! Sunday May 19th, 2013 I had my baby shower to celebrate our last and very blessing son Zachary Davis into our lives. My sweet friend threw me a wonderful, beautiful and more than I could ask for shower. At first I didn’t want to have a shower, just because it was my fourth baby and it all seem the same, lots of work to me to plan. Okay I admit I was just simply lazy and tired lol.

But overall, I am beyond grateful for the friends and family that came out to celebrate with me, enjoying fun games and taste foods. Life is truly something to be grateful about and I have it, whether I had 5-100 ppl attend, I am grateful to live each day and be able to bring another blessing into our lives.

Thank you to all my family who came, to the friends who made it and to my amazing supporters who sent me such amazing messages of congratulations. Without ALL of you, my life would be pretty boring lol. 
















That's me! Slum in the chair with little Zach giving me a bit of pressure lol.. 





I have to give so much love to my daughter who helped me out with taking the photos she did. 

xoxo
Jessica Ann Photography




4 comments:

  1. what a sweet shower!! love the theme!! can't wait to see pics of baby zach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki! I figure now I have one of each :) hehehe

      Delete
  2. Looks beautiful!! Cant wait to meet Little Zach!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess! I can't wait for him be blessed into our family and get all the baby snuggles I can before he walks lol..

      Delete