Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hello To The New Me


 With my pregnancy keeping grounded to the end of June (really much needed rest to be honest) and then jumping into the wedding season. I am so grateful for all that is coming together for the business. Even though I look at this as just creating art and enjoying what makes me happy. I’ll admit, I don’t make much doing it but I love it!
I have been working on molding myself into a brand, which I have changed over the years and sticking to who Jessica is. I am just fun, simple and straight to it kind of person there isn't much else I can say lol. From the colors for each side of the art world I photograph, to business cards, new logo, new website, new blog style and so forth. There is a lot of work that goes into it and all requiring my time and attention to focus.
So this slowing down has helped me a lot to focus on what I really want! I am more than grateful for God who has open doors for me and continues to do so. When he closes one door I know that door wasn't meant to be dealt with and I move forward to the next. He knows I work hard in my personal life and the art I love!
So here is my new outlook and branding of Jessica, it’s slowly being put together and I hope to have everything complete by the end of the year. Even with a new baby on board. Thank you all again for your support and I can’t wait to meet more beautiful faces!

My belly @ 32 weeks


New Business cards



Life Style & Wedding Packaging

The Oh LaLa Boudoir packaging

 The New Me! My Logo
I love my new logo and it will appear on everything from weddings, life style and boudoir. 

Thank you God for allowing me such an amazing life changing blessing. Thank you for sending me such amazing new friends who have shared with their friends and family. I also want to thank my biggest fan my husband and family who honestly never ever let me quick! Thank you guys I love you all so much. 
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment