Monday, April 22, 2013

All Aboard | 10 year Anniversary | Water for Elephants Theme | Perris, CA


Have you ever met a couple who can shine with their passion for one another? I had the honor to get to know Mr. and Mrs. Swanson, let me tell you having the honor to photograph their 10 year anniversary portraits was simply marvelous.
Holly had asked if we could do a theme shoot (I am all for theme shoots and awesome locations) for this special anniversary. I was head over heels to start the process to book the location and get the required permits. The theme was from the movie “Water for Elephants” and the vintage style of that era. I was so happy to see that Josh arrived in his Charlie’s for this session, giving it more of a flare of their life. Holly and Josh both were amazing and their love for one another truly tells their story through pictures.
I end this with a quote!
May my heart be your shelter, and my arms be your home. ~Marianne Williamson.
Theme: Water for Elephants
Location: Orange Empire Railway Museum, Perris, CA.














No comments:

Post a Comment