Monday, March 11, 2013

Goodbye California| Family Portraits|Oceanside Photographer


Goodbye California and Hello Japan! This amazing family will be moving to Japan this month and starting a new chapter in their life. I had an honor to get to know Isha and her family. The Reyes will be adding another adorable little boy to their family come June. I do love what the military offers, we meet new friends and at times brings bittersweet good-byes.
I am happy that we have a social network to keep us in touch and I hope to see them again someday. Safe travels to the Reyes family and I can’t wait to see portraits of your new little man.






Life is Perfectly Imperfect. So relax. Have fun. Be real. Be alive & Be in Love.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this blog showing such a great pictures. Thank you for sharing such a nice blog with me.


    Family portrait photographers

    ReplyDelete